Twin Mountain gets its name from its beautiful views of Sierra Blanca and the Capitan Mountains, which can be seen from virtually every room of the home.
This luxurious “home away from home” was completed by the owners in June 2005, and consists of 2,700 square feet. The secluded property backs up to Lincoln National Forest, perfect for exploring & hiking. Four wheel drive vehicles or chains will often be required to get to the property in winter, but it’s definitely worth the drive!
The large back deck is sheltered and runs the entire length of the house, overlooking Sierra Blanca and the Lincoln National Forest. Deer and turkey are frequent visitors, and elk and bear come by occasionally.
We do not allow smoking or pets in our home.
- Open layout with windows everywhere
- Accessible single-level Ranch floor plan
- 4 bedrooms—two king and two queen
- 3 full baths
- Crib and high chair
- Huge kitchen; fully equipped, including a dishwasher & microwave
- Linens, paper products, and soaps provided
- Garage with space for 1 car
- Computer with broadband internet access
- Wireless router
- Cable TV
- Big screen HDTV with DVD in great room
- TV in each bedroom
- Telephone with free long distance (USA only)
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- Central heat
- Refrigerated air
- Wood burning stove
- Large sheltered deck
- Propane grill
- Outdoor furniture on back deck
- Pizza delivery available to the house
- Only 2 to 5 miles away from Ruidoso’s wide array of dining and shopping choices
- Only 19 miles away from Ski Apache
- Only 20 miles away from the airport
- Owner managed; professional local maintenance/cleaning